Worlds Most Expensive Watches 2013
There are some watches that just tell time and there are others that tell the world who you are. Watches have become a status symbol and that’s no secret, but what do you do when there are so many options to set yourself apart from the rest? Answer: You buy one of the Worlds Most Expensive Watches and you can be sure that isn’t anybody like you.
We’re gonna take a look at those watches that jet-set you from rich to super rich!
Here’s a list of the Worlds Most Expensive Watches
5. FRANCK MULLER THE AETERNITAS MEGA 4 ~ Price: $2.400.000
FRANCK MULLER THE AETERNITAS MEGA 4 is also considered the Worlds Most Complicated Watch. Visit Franck Muller’s Website.
4. THE PIAGET EMPERADOR TEMPLE ~ Price: $3.300.000
Over 1200 pieces on a ziggurat of diamonds on a watch. It is one of a kind and it was sold the second it was unveiled to the public.
3. LOUIS MOINET METEORIS WATCH ~ Price: $4.600.000
There are 4 pieces in this collection, each more outstanding than the other, collection that depicts the Solar System. Each piece features a rare meteorite: Tourbillon Mars, Tourbillon Rosetta Stone, Tourbillon Asteroid and Tourbillon Moon. See the Louis Moinet Website.
2. PATEK PHILIPPE – HENRY GRAVES – POCKET WATCH ~ Price: $11.000.000
Made out of 18-karat gold this beauty was made in 1933 by Patek Philippe for banker Henry Graves Jr. it took 5 years to complete and it includes 24 mechanical functions that are beyond time telling.
1. CHOPARD 201-CARAT WATCH ~ Price: $25.000.000
This piece features 874 diamonds and it was sold in the year 2000 for a staggering amount of $25,000,000.
The specifications for a number of the diamonds are as follows:
- 1 heart-shaped diamond, natural Fancy Pink, Internally Flawess, 15.37 carats.
- 1 heart-shaped diamond, natural Fancy Blue, VS2, 12.79 carats.
- 1 heart-shaped diamond, D color, Flawless, 11.36 carats.
- 3 pear-shaped diamonds, natural Fancy Intense Yellow, 8.45 carats total.
- 26 pear-shaped diamonds, natural Fancy Intense Yellow, 17.07 carats total.
- 48 round diamonds, natural Fancy Yellow, 8.81 carats total.
- 260 pear-shaped diamonds, all D color, Flawless, 60.94 carats total.
- 91 round diamonds, D color, Flawless, 10.29 carats total.
- 443 FC diamonds, natural Fancy Intense Yellow, 4.95 carats total.