New Year Eve Outfits Ideas 2014-2015
You must be dreaming of the perfect night. Let’s get ready!
New Year’s Eve can be one of the most wonderful, exciting and great holiday of the year. Selecting the perfect dress for New Year’s Eve can be a complicated decision for many of us. Am I right, or am I right?
Don’t stick to trend if it does not flatter your body type. Yes, a dress might look gorgeous on your best friend, but this doesn’t mean that the dress she just tried was made for you too. Now, don’t get disappointed, I am sure there is a perfect dress for you and you will find it, keep looking. You should look for silhouettes that make you feel the most attractive woman at that party! This is the only way you can feel confident about the way you look and as a result, you will radiate glamour at New Year’s Eve.
A strapless dress might look incredible good, but you need to ensure that everything stays in place. You know what I’m talking about! You don’t want to keep pulling up your dress because it keeps slipping from the lack of straps. Do you? Also, make sure that you don’t overdo sparkle! Why? A touch of sparkle here and there can be a charming addition, but too much of anything is bad.
Keep in mind that you might have to be on your feet, talking or dancing for several hours. Chose a dress that its comfortable to move in, this doesn’t mean you have to buy something casual(skater dress)! No, this is not what I’m talking about, what I mean is that you have to consider a silhouette that is appropriate, for example you can never go wrong with an empire waist dresses or A-lines.
The next question is: Mini, midi or maxi? Don’t forget that the formality of the evening can define the length of a dress, make sure it’s appropriate. Also, look for a colour that best compliments you. Last but not least. decide on the ideal pair of shoes. I know it’s not easy to look good, but beauty is pain and I think it’s worth it! It’s just one night, so give you best!
1. Little Black Dress – This is the perfect dress for everybody. So simple and sensational!
2. Red Lace Dress – Red is such a warm colour. Let’s not forget that you’ll get all the attention by wearing this beautiful and sexy dress.
3. Glitter One Shoulder – Shinning like fireworks. I think this dress is perfect for this special occasion. Are you feeling sexy and free? If yes, then go for this dress!
4. Navy Blue Dress – If you are planning to dance a lot for the New Year’s Eve, Than this is the dress for you!
5. Sequin Strapless Dress- For the typical New Year’s party, you can never go wrong with a shinny dress.
6. Lace Maxi Dress – A little bit of lace, a little bit of black and a little bit more of elegance. Don;t forget to stay classy!
7. Black Bandeau Dress – This is a party dress in which you can stay up all night, enjoying time with friends.
8. White and Black Dress – What can be classier than a black and white dress?
9. Jewelled Dress – Such an elegant dress. It might sound like a great idea to wear a collar necklace with this dress, but I don’t recommend it. For me it’s way too much. You should go for a bracelet and a pair of white gold diamond stud earrings.
10. Sequin Bandeau Dress – If you want to stand out at the New Year’s Eve, don’t forget that diamonds and sequins are a girl’s best friend.
The Countdown To New Year’s Eve Has Begun, Get Ready And Dress Accordingly! I Hope You Enjoyed Our Article: New Year Eve Outfits Ideas 2014. Write And Tell Us How You Plan To Party!
We Wish You A Glamorous New Year!
Sign in for a much better experience